Minecraft is a revolutionary game where placing blocks while running from skeletons has become one of the favorite things to do of many gamers out there. The game also features enemies, cave exploring, mining, farming, flowing water, dynamic lighting and a huge (huge) randomly generated world map.
NOTE: You can download the Minecraft Server from here.
· Limited game play
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Entry entity.WitherBoss.name is missing â€“ German translation is “Withern”
· Self-Powered Redstone Lamp / Breaking a repeater with a piston pointing at a block won’t stop the circuit
· Potatoes are not affected by the Fortune enchantment
· Items with NBT data do not stack correctly due to serialization
· Cannot Drop Items in Creative Mode
· texturepacks no longer work
· Rail Duplication glitch
· World crashes after a few seconds
· blocks keep the redstone state when breaking a comparator that powers that block
· Pistons can’t destroy comparators
· Crash with 512x texture pack
· Fortune doesn’t affect the drop rate of apples and saplings
· “Pick Block” on certain items then switching to survival creates infinite or ghost items
· When removing “Ghost Items” from the inventory, the number may be negative or zero
· clear with command blocks not working with armor that has been worn with custom damage values.
· Minecraft crashes when a saddled pig you ride dies or when changing between rideable entities
· Pressing Single or Multiplayer Button crashes the game
· Mining Fatigue broken
· Added an /effect command